Seniors, here is the section of the ByLaws that deals with SNA Graduation Cords. All requirements must be completed by the end of the semester in order to receive cords, NO EXCEPTIONS
ARTICLE V.-Graduation Cords
1) Graduation Chords are an SNA Honor and Should be Worn as Such.
2) To Be eligible for SNA Honor Chords a SNA Member must:
- Be a Member in Good Standing that has Filed For Graduation.
- Have 2 Active Semesters in their time in the MSU Nursing Program (Being Active is attending 2 General Meetings during the Regular Semester).
- Earn 15 Volunteer Hours through SNA for 2 Semesters.
-Pay Semester Dues for these 2 Semesters.
- Pay for their Own Personal Chords.
3) Chords may not be bought or shared.
4) All Volunteer Hours must be SNA Volunteer Hours and cannot be earned from other clubs, organizations, or through Personal Volunteer Activities.
5) Graduation cords must remain the colors determined by NSNA and approved through MSU Dean of Student Affairs Office- (Royal Blue & White Braided).
6) Honors cords shall be housed, stored, and purchased by the faculty advisors unless said responsibility is delegated by said faculty advisor.